Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Lock and Load: SEAL Extreme Team book #2 by Kimberly Troutte - Review

Lock and Load
SEAL Extreme Team
book #2
by Kimberly Troutte



Dodge the bullets…
A Chinese gaming company tricks Amber Fitz into hacking the U.S. Department of Defense to extract weaponry secrets. In a panic, she steals the only copy and runs. Can she trust a newly-formed SEAL team to get her out of China and protect the secrets in her hands?

Solve the puzzle…
Communications Expert Charlie Handly loves a challenge and Amber is one sexy puzzle he’d like to solve. Is she a traitor or an innocent? Why does she remind him of the woman he’s been searching for? The only woman he wants for himself.

Get out alive…
Amber needs one SEAL to help her escape. Charlie makes it clear he wants to protect and hold her close. But his brother and explosions expert, Willy, wants her too…and he’s willing to share.  


Review:

A fast-paced, exciting, edge of your seat read! Full of Alpha military men, who will save you from danger but, can they save your heart from themselves?! Damn, I want the Extreme Team to save me!

Both of them are ultimate gamers, Charlie has been after Amber (who he met online) for a date for months, then she up and disappears. While on a special assignment, Charlie and Amber meet for the first time in person, and the sparks fly immediately! But, not knowing if Amber is on the side of good or evil could just fizzle out that sizzle. Can they win this game of love?

Lock & Load is the ultimate page turner with the action and sexy loving I just adore in a great book.





Author Info:

I’m a Southern California girl, born and raised. I live with my amazing hubby, two awesome sons, a wild cat, one large snake and various other creatures that the man and kids inevitably drag in.
I have a B.A in Business Economics and a M.S. in Systems Management, so of course, I write romance and children’s books! I have been an accountant, substitute teacher, caterer, financial analyst for a major defense contractor, real-estate broker, aerobics instructor and a freelance writer.
Selling my first book was a dream come true. When I got “the call” from the publisher, did I jump up and down, scream and do the Funky Chicken dance? Nope. I hit my knees, thanked God and bawled like a baby. Then I called Mom and Dad and bawled some more. Told my husband, sobbed. Dripped giant tears on C.C Wiley, my best friend and awesome writer. It was one of the wettest, best days ever.
There have been other super-wonderful days since then. Lots. A sweet one was hitting the NY Times with my SEALs of Summer co-authors. A week-long glorious haze came when I got the call from RWA that I’d been nominated for a RITA.
Moral of the story?
There can be a ton of crushing moments in life, but don’t dwell on them. The glorious moments could be one year, minute, second away. Dream big, work hard, don’t give up, have faith and when it happens, have a Kleenex box nearby.
Just in case.



No comments:

Post a Comment