Thursday, July 21, 2016

Meat by Opal Carew ~ Review



Meat
A novella
by Opal Carew

release date 07/26/2016




Just one taste isn't enough?

I ran into Rex Keene?literally?when I was trying to catch my flight and his muscled, tattooed arms stopped my fall. Then when our flight gets canceled, and we're stranded in the same hotel room together; it ended up being the steamiest night of my life. All I knew is that I had to see him again.

I just didn?t expect him to show up a week later in the restaurant I manage?as our new head chef. But the generous, tender man I spent that night with is gone; instead he?s arrogant, demanding, and terrorizing the staff. But he won?t give up until we?re together ? and I?m not sure I can stay away.


Which man is real?


Who is Rex Keene?







Amazon ~ B&N ~ iBooks ~ Kobo







Review:

Ah, the cover! OMG the cover! That cover is totally lickable....

Opal Carew's books are known for getting down & dirty and Meat is no exception. This book was a fast & fabulous, scorching read full of sex, sex, & kinda BDSM sex.

Caution ~ Meat may cause your e-reader to spontaneously combust!

The premise??? 
Girl literally runs into hot guy in the airport + flight delay = 1 scorchingly hot one night stand. 
But wait...there's more!
 Girl (Rebecca) gets back to work and discovers her one night stand (Rex) is the new chef at the restaurant where she manages, and he is wreaking havoc with the staff.
 Then Rebecca wreaks havoc with Rex's ...ah...staff!
(note~there is a reason this book is called Meat 
and it ain't because of the food)
Then there is a big secret revealed and then conflict and then HEA...

Okay, I know my review is kind of silly. So here is my serious wrap up...

If you are looking for a quick and sexy read then Meat is the book for you!


(3 & 1/2 keys)

I am looking forward to reading Opal Carew's Nailed next month.









Opal Carew is the author of over a dozen romance stories in which she makes offerings of hope, success, and love to her readers. Opal loves crystals, dragons, feathers, cats, pink hair, the occult, Manga artwork, and all that glitters. She earned a degree in Mathematics from the University of Waterloo, and spent 15 years as a software analyst before turning to her passions as a writer. Opal lives with her husband and two teen-aged sons in Ontario, Canada





No comments:

Post a Comment