Monday, May 6, 2013

I am BACK ON TRACK!!!!!!

Well, ok not quite true....this caboose is catching up to the engine...I'll get there eventually....hopefully soon??!!
 
I had to put a lot of blog stuff on hold for the past few weeks.
 Thank goodness it can run by itself when you plan ahead.
 
But I am back and trying to catch up on reading & reviewing.
 
As some of you may know, I lost my Mom soon after Easter.
In the days leading up to..and of course for a few weeks after,
everything was put on hold.
 
I/we are trying to get back in the regular routine of life,love & the pursuit of good books!
Mom was a huge reader too and loved the idea that I had a book blog.
 
I just spent the past few days catching up on some great reads
 & can't wait to review them
 
To those who have contacted me recently for reviews...
Thank you!!!!
I will get in touch very soon!
 
Life does go on and with a good book in hand it makes it easier!
 
-Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment