Monday, January 5, 2015

A Shot of Sin by Eden Summers - Review

A Shot of Sin

by Eden Summers

Book Blurb


Throw back a shot of pure pleasure.
Picture

Leo Petrova is between a rock and the hard place in his pants. Shot of Sin, the night club he owns with his two best friends, is short one bartender downstairs. The only available replacement is the upstairs bar manager—the one woman Leo knows he can’t take downstairs, can’t have, can’t touch. The one time he gave in to temptation convinced Leo that Shay’s no match for his sexual demands.

Only a select few know Shot of Sin’s guilty secret, that beneath the packed dance floor lies a very private sex club—the Vault. The place Leo can let his sexual proclivities run wild.

Shay Porter is curious as to why her boss, the king of mixed messages, seems almost desperate to keep her from discovering what’s on the other side of the guarded door at the back of the club.

Sliding out of her comfort zone and into Leo’s arms risks everything. Their friendship, the Vault, and most of all, their hearts.

Warning: This sex club does not carry the government’s stamp of approval. Contains devilish debauchery, delightful deviance, and dancing on the edge of the darkest of sexual desires.

Release date
01/13/2015






Review:

Can you say....Hot enough to melt my Kindle & my panties!

I have read every book Eden Summers has written, and they are all cold shower inducing, in need of more batteries, fabulously fantastic reads, but, Shot of Sin, that is absolutely THE hottest book by far!

Leo & Shay in the closet...'nuff said! (yeah you will have to read it-I'm not telling)

This book follows Leo & Shay's story, although we do get hints of Leo's partners at the Vault, Brute and T.J. and I can't wait to read more about them. Shay works for Leo and his partners as a bartender in their nightclub Shot of Sin. She has a thing for her boss, but has never really crossed the line..until now. When she does cross the line, she crosses it by miles! Shay discovers her inner bad-girl with the help of Leo and his very private club, Vault of Sin. 



Author:
(from author's website)

Hi, I'm Eden Summers

Picture

I live in regional New South Wales, Australia with my two highly energetic sons and a husband I don't deserve (in a good way). 

I've been an avid romance reader for years, falling in love with fictional hero's left, right and center. It wasn't until early 2011 that I decided to add to my pastime of reading and reviewing and take my own writing seriously.

I joined the Australian Romance Writers Association.


The hunky men and sassy women who dominate my daydreams are now being put to paper.


Author Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment