Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Rockin' Romance Box Set - Review


7 Tales of Sinful Musicians & the Women who Tame their Hearts.







Seven sexy rocker romance novels by your favorite authors, all in one box set for a limited time only. 




Blind Attraction by Eden Summers - He can seduce with a single glance. She’s been sheltered from the world. Attraction will bring them together, but their pasts will try to tear them apart. 

Back-Up by A.M. Madden - Back-Up is a true love story, rock star style. The Back-Up Series (Back-Up, Front & Center, and Encore). Book 4, Backstage, will be available Nov. 2014. 

Sizzle by Lexi Buchanan - He has muscle. He has tattoos. He has piercings. He has a mouth that makes her panties wet every time he opens it. He is supposed to be getting married. He is also her boyfriend’s brother... 

Drowning by Rachel Firasek - "I dare you." Those words would change adrenaline junkie, Alice Harrison's life forever. She's a party girl that doesn't believe in love until she meets a man that only writes about it. 

Wicked Innocence by Missy Johnson - He's a twenty-five years old rock god who thinks I'm twenty-one. I'm only seventeen... 

Lifeless by J.M. La Rocca - Scarlett is heartbroken and unemployed. But things take a turn for the better when she gets a job in entertainment and comes face-to-face with sexy star Kade Evans. Can she resist the sexy bad boy? 

In A Heartbeat by Hilary Storm - One minute your heart is filled with love, the next your life comes crashing down. Everything can change in a heartbeat. Can Eaven and Talon overcome the obstacles and find love? 


Buy Links:



* As I am writing this post, the cost for this entire boxed set is only $.99!!!!!!!!


Review:

OMG! I would pay so much more for these unbelievably fantastic stories than what they are asking!!!!!

First let me just say, this set included 2 of my favorite books from the past year or so.
Blind Attraction by Eden Summers-this is the first book in the Reckless Beat series. I have read & reveiwed each & every one of them so far and I cannot get enough. You can find my original review here. It also contains Drowning by Rachel Firasek-this is the first book in the Tears of Sin series and I cannot wait for more. You can read my original review here.

Back Up was a wonderfully sexy read. Jack & Leila just jumped off the pages for me. When a book reads like a movie in my head, I know it's a good one! There is a cliffhanger at the end of this one so I know I will be picking up books 2 & 3 very soon.

I enjoyed reading Sizzle very much. This one was a bit different than the others, but in a good way. It had a bit of a mystery to figure out. The sexual tension between Thalia & Jack was off the charts..loved this!

I wasn't quite sure, just by reading the blurb, that I would like Wicked Innocence. Nope I loved it! Saxon & Micah have so much going on in their pasts that I really wondered if they would actually work it out.

Lifeless was off the charts hot and not what I expected when reading about Kade & Scarlett. Boy, does Kade have some really scary secrets. There is a 2nd book to this series and yes, I will be reading it soon. We are left with a cliffhanger.

In A Heartbeat is also a book #1 in the Rebel Walking series. This one has such a twist in it you wont believe what you are reading! More books to add to my TBR pile...I am going to be catching up for quite awhile.

Overall, you cannot go wrong with this freakin' fantastic set of books from some famously fabulous authors! I highly recommend this boxed set!





No comments:

Post a Comment