Saturday, August 17, 2013

I am running away!!!!







Hello all,
By the time you are reading this I will be well on my way to disappearing for a week!
The 4 kidlets & I are packing up the SUV and heading North to our cabin in the woods.


I have downloaded a bunch of books for my reading pleasure. I have to anticipate the amount of reading I will do as there is no internet service where we are going.





The quiet seclusion of the mountains is the best way to end my summer and get some peace & quiet (as much as you can get w/4 kidlets in tow) before the craziness of 3 different schools in 3 differents towns, swimming lessons, after school clubs, sports meets, etc all begin within 2 days of our return!


I have plenty of posts all prepared while I am gone so please stop by & check out what is going on. Wave hello as you do.I will see you all in a week!


No comments:

Post a Comment