Monday, July 23, 2012

I am a book addict welcomes Author Chastity Bush



First of all, I’d like to thank Kerry for hosting me today! What an awesome blog you have!











I guess I should tell you a little about myself, after all, that is why I’m here. My name is Chastity Bush. Yep, that’s my real name, no pen names here. That’s one of the questions I get asked the most. I’m a wife and the mother to two great girls. We live in a super small town in southeast Oklahoma, and that’s exactly how I like it. J


I’m also a bit of a television-a-holic. I’m addicted to Dexter, True Blood, and most recently, Game of Thrones.






I’ve been writing for about five years now, and in that time I’ve written and published several romance novels in almost all genres, although paranormal is my forte.






In June Liquid Silver Books released two of my favorite books that I’ve ever written, Guarding Eden and Reluctant Angel. Guarding Eden is a romantic suspense full of humor, mystery, and of course, lots of hot lovin’! Reluctant Angel on the other hand is a paranormal fantasy, which is a little darker, but laced with a lot of super hot passion.






All right, enough about me. Here’s a little blurb of each book. I hope you had a great time getting to know a little bit about me. I had a great time being here today. If you have any other questions about me, or my books, please feel free to email me or hit me up on facebook!






Thanks again for having me here today, Kerry!






Official website- http://www.wix.com/chastitybush/1


Blog- http://chastitybush.blogspot.com


Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/chastitybush


Twitter @chastitybush


Amazon Author Page- http://www.amazon.com/author/chastitybush (purchase books here)


Email- chastitybush@yahoo.com










Guarding Eden


Blurb








Eden Campbell was a woman with it all: a good job, handsome fiancĂ©, and the beloved cat she’d had since she was a teenager. But when her world’s turned upside down by the sight of her fiancĂ© in high heels and matching lingerie, shaking his money maker for a pink haired man named Bubbles, Eden finds herself single again for the first time in nearly a decade, but that isn’t the worst of it. Only days later she finds herself the sole suspect in her boss's estranged wife's murder.


The only upside to her situation is the sexy man her best friends and lawyers entrusted her life to.


Eden Campbell is stirring Jasper’s desires unlike any woman before. From her black as night hair to her deep blue eyes, she sets his blood on fire. She is his to protect until her name’s been cleared and the charges have been dropped, but every look sent his way has him wondering, who’s going to protect her from him?






Reluctant Angel


Blurb








An angel desperate for a second chance…

When a tragic accident takes the life of Killian Sams, she enters the one place she never thought she’d see. Heaven… or something like it. Desperate for a second chance at life, Killian’s willing to do whatever it takes to regain her human life, including falling to Earth and facing the Destroyer.
If she can defeat The Destroyer, a creature who awakens once ever century to take the souls of as many people possible for power, she’ll earn any one of the countless souls he’s harvested over the years, including an immortal one.
But there's a catch, in order for her to be sent on this mission, she has to agree to help Chase Crawford- a mercenary who’s in desperate need of saving- see that his life is still worth living. However, she never expected to fall for the ruggedly handsome soldier of fortune.
Now, not only does Killian have eight days to find, face, and defeat The Destroyer in order to stay on Earth, she has to do it while fighting her growing feelings for the man she’s vowed to save, or lose him forever.






2 comments:

  1. Thank you for having me here today! :)

    ReplyDelete