Monday, November 7, 2011

Tuesday is the best day of the week..

As a book addict, I look forward to Tuesdays every week. Release day is a day I spend going through my lists of favorite authors to see what may be coming out.

I am so obsessed with getting the next in a series or a new series by a favorite author, that I keep a spiral notebook on my desk. The notebook is filled with authors, series, notes on possible release dates (we all know this can change). I also keep post-its everywhere with the same info, they are in my Kindle, on my desk, stuck on my laptop, and around the monitor to my PC! Of course there is always a wish list too, I have one on Amazon & B&N. I check out authors FB pages and Twitter too all in hopes of getting the date correct for the next release! Let's not forget my TBR list on Goodreads.....

There has to be an easier way!!

What do you do to keep track of these things??? Are you as obsessed about the next release as I seem to be?

My wallet and/or credit card may not like Tuesdays but I sure do!!

Don't forget to check out my previous post, origins of a book addict, the contest for a signed copy of Donna Grant's Untamed Highlander is still going on. The last day to enter is November 30.

Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment