Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Good Pussy Bad Pussy - Rachel's Tale by A. Aimee - Review


Good Pussy Bad Pussy – Rachel’s Tale by A. Aimee

A sexual thriller and erotic romance

 ‘Good pussy bad pussy. I knew something had awakened in me, something I’d never experienced before. A force, a power, a drive, an energy. Call it good pussy, call it bad pussy, call it whatever you will, but a life force had been awakened in me and I couldn’t put it (her) back to sleep again. Right or wrong, she was awake! She was alive! And she wanted more.’

In this fascinating tale of forbidden sex and guilty pleasures, readers can follow the beautiful and naive Rachel in her dangerous attempt to be free, follow her heart and satisfy her pussy – all at the same time!

From Amsterdam to the French Riviera to New York City… from her blond lover Stefan, to the aristocratic Albert, and mad doctor Howard, Rachel tastes the forbidden fruit – and likes it. That is until life takes a very surprising turn! And yet another…



Review:

My first reaction to Good Pussy, Bad Pussy....WOW just WOW! I honestly didn't get it at first, why would Rachel leave her husband and child just to run off with a guy for better sex? But the more I read the more I realised how confused with life Rachel actually was, how unhappy she was...I mean doesn't everyone deserve a happy life?!

Then Rachel was faced with a huge descision that could change the lives of those she loved. Not knowing exactly how to handle the situation, she ran again. This book is such an  emotional rollar coaster, you begin to feel so connected with Rachel.





Check out this Interview about the book on the Sex-in-Words blog here:
 

For more see: www.goodpussybadpussy.com 

Or contact the author at: amy.aimee14@hotmail.com

The book is available on Amazon and from other sellers as a printed book, Kindle and ebook.

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment